Brokerage Services Under Various Agency Relationships
Effective July 1, 1995, the North Carolina Real Estate Commission required Agency Disclosure (whom the real estate agent represents) to all parties in a transaction.
(Involves an agency agreement between the Buyer/Tenant and the broker prior to a Purchase Agreement. See EXCLUSIVE REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT below).
- Permits negotiating on the Buyer/Tenant's behalf to get the best price.
- Permits disclosing to the Buyer/Tenant if the Seller/Landlord will accept a lower price.
- Permits discussing the advantages and disadvantages of a property.
- Allows comparing and analyzing the price and terms of various properties.
- Allows asking for Seller financing and getting favorable terms.
(Requires a Listing Agreement)
- Permits working to get the best price and terms for the Seller/Landlord.
- Permits disclosing to the Seller/Landlord what Buyers or Tenants might be willing to pay.
- Permits review and analysis of offers from Buyers or Tenants for Seller's/Landlord's best interest.
- Allows representation of Buyer/Tenant and Seller/Landlord at the same time.
- Requires non-disclosure of confidential information about either party.
- Requires treating Buyer/Tenant and Seller/Landlord fairly.
Because OFFICE PROPERTIES specializes in knowing the entire Office market, it is our nature to offer every property that might fit your needs, when helping you locate the right office space. Because many properties potentially are to be viewed, a relationship generally forms between us an you. Because of this relationship, we believe that Buyer/Tenant Agency is best for you, because it becomes natural to expect us to look out for your interests.
The Exclusive Representation Agreement permits OFFICE PROPERTIES to offer Buyer/Tenant Agency and all the benefits described above. Under this agreement, you will receive the best service in terms of our truly working hard on your behalf to see out the best properties. This is because we know these exhaustive efforts are met with your loyalty under the agreement. You should feel free to call about any property for which you want information under this agreement. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service, the agreement permits you to cancel it within five days written notice.
Regardless of the type of agency, OFFICE PROPERTIES looks to the Seller/Landlord for commissions
Contact us today for a free no-obligation assessment of your office space needs.